The perfectly suited machine for the fast medium deep to deep soil cultivation and the intensive incorporation of straw residue. Working widths 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 metres.
- Cenius 03 Special with shear bolt protection for light to medium soils with little stone content.
- Cenius 03 Super with pressure spring overload safety device and a release force of 600 kg for heavy and stony soils.
- The C-Mix share system is available for all Cenius 03, offering share options for all applications and ensuring an intensive incorporation.
- Maximum comfort with optional hydraulic depth adjustment and scale to read the working depth.
- Levelling via spring levelling tines or levelling discs, either smooth or serrated.
- Optional side discs available with individual height and angle adjustment providing a level finish between passes
- Levelling discs with maintenance-free oil filled bearings with slide seal. Overload protection of the levelling elements as standard.
- A comprehensive programme of following rollers of choice for optimum reconsolidation in all areas and soil conditions.
- The mounting of the GreenDrill for sowing fine seeds and catch crops is possible.
Using the Cenius provides agronomical benefits – and over a wide range of applications
- shallow stubble working immediately after harvest: 5 to 12 cm
- medium-depth soil tillage and intensive mixing in of crop residues: 12 to 20 cm
- topsoil loosening: 20 to 28 cm
- seedbed preparation in spring
- incorporation of solid and liquid manure and of organic matter
A third of all input and machinery costs on farms can be allocated to soil tillage and cultivation. Increasing prices for inputs and the once-again reduced commodity prices are exacerbating the situation even further.
When it comes to mechanisation, many farms are on the lookout for a universal implement with the widest possible range of application. The solution is found in the new Cenius mulch cultivator which can be used for various purposes, from shallow stubble work right down to topsoil loosening. Thanks to different versions with varying equipment specifications, the implement can be adjusted to nearly every local condition. In conjunction with an active or passive AMAZONE sowing combination, it offers an excellent introduction to conservation cultivation methods.