Wide range of applications
A third of all input and machinery costs on farms can be allocated to soil tillage and cultivation. Increasing prices for inputs and the once-again reduced commodity prices are exacerbating the situation even further. The CENIUS offers:
- More strength
- More operating possibilities
- More comfort and convenience
- Less blockages
- Less fuel usage
- Less wear and tear costs
Thanks to different versions with varying equipment specifications, the implement can be adjusted to nearly every local condition. In conjunction with an active or passive AMAZONE sowing combination, it offers an excellent introduction to conservation cultivation methods.
- shallow stubble working immediately after harvest: 5 to 12 cm
- medium-depth soil tillage and intensive mixing in of crop residues: 12 to 20 cm
- topsoil loosening: 20 to 28 cm
- seedbed preparation in spring
- incorporation of solid and liquid manure and of organic matter
Calculate your repayments
Use our handy tool to estimate repayments.