Administration Manager (Fixed Term)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Agriculture in Wagga and its regions serve as the backbone of our agricultural industry.
CLAAS Harvest Centre – Wagga is looking for an Administration Manager with strong administration skills who is passionate about agriculture to provide exceptional internal and external customer service and support.
This is a fixed term position for a period of up to twelve months to cover a parental leave. Due to our growth, permanent employment opportunities may become available.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will:
- Coordinate and support the administrative functions relating to mail, phones, reception, petty cash, travel, stationery, health and safety, HR and training requirements as well as system management and maintenance.
- Coordinate and support the finance and data functions such as annual budgeting process, payroll information and timesheet processing.
- Support the Service department with daily invoicing, timesheet entry, job closing, job scheduling, updating outwork, typing narratives, reviewing machine, warranty and retail jobs.
- Provide administrative support to other departments, Sales and Parts. Tasks can include such as typing, customer liaison, advertising coordination, parts ordering and receipting, stock taking and dealing with customer enquiries and parts administration.
Skills & Experience
- A strong administration background
- An affinity with the agricultural industry
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- A high level of computing skills and competency with regard to payroll and financial administration
- Strong attention to detail and are highly organised and accurate
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- The chance to expand your skills with a cutting-edge company
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration packages based on experience and ability
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
How to Apply
If you are an experienced administrator with a can-do attitude, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs