292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wanaka
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Our Wanaka administrator is leaving us for her OE - so we need an administration super star to handle our Parts & Service functions in our bright and modern Wanaka Dealership. Reporting directly to the Parts Manager in Allanton & General Manager, you will work closely with the local team to ensure that all branch administration duties are completed in a professional and timely manner, including daily parts duties including stock ordering, receipting, picking and packing, bin locations, returns, client orders, freight, stock taking, & sales to customers and workshop jobs.
The key accountabilities of the role are;
- To assist in the scheduling of workshop jobs;
- Ensure warranty functions by workshop staff meet company deadlines;
- To create outwork orders and receipt creditor invoices,
- To manage all dealership Health and Safety requirements;
- Assist with branch administration requirements and guide apprentices with their MITO needs
- Stock ordering, parts lookup, restocking and inventory control and management, including sales to clients
Skills & Experience
- Possess excellent customer service skills;
- Be a highly motivated and independent worker;
- Be experienced in workshop and/or parts;
- Possess high attention to detail;
- Be experienced in the agricultural industry or similar;
- Possess a high level of computing skills;
- Be able to accommodate the seasonal needs of the role and weekend work during the harvest season
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person in a small and modern facility. We will offer ongoing training and development opportunities with competitive experienced based remuneration packages.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced administrator with a can-do attitude, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs