After Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an After Sales Manager to join our Hamilton team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for managing and motivating the Service and Parts teams to grow and develop the after-sales aspect of our business.
This role will be responsible for:
- The After Sales performance of the dealership
- Maximising opportunities to enhance revenue and improve margin utilising our organisational services, systems and processes
- Managing the Service and Parts departments in a productive and profitable manner
- Providing leadership and support on customer service, health and safety, training, recruitment, retention and dealer facilities
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in managing a workshop with an agricultural machinery focus
- Have exposure to both Service & Parts environments
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have good organization, time management skills with the ability to operate autonomously
- Have the ability to work in a team with focus on results and dealer growth
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
- Are a natural and experienced people leader
- Are passionate about farm machinery
- Have strong technical knowledge coupled with a strong sales focus
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a company vehicle.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities provided by our Head Office - Landpower.
- Excellent support from our Head Office – Landpower
- Use of a work laptop and a work mobile device/mobile phone allowance.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced After Sales Manager ready for a new challenge or if you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs