Agricultural Machinery Service - Team Leader (All products except Lexion & Macdon)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Ashburton
Are you mechanically minded? Do you enjoy being busy?
Our busy Ashburton dealership is seeking an experienced, hands-on and proactive Service Team Leader. You will be responsible for ensuring customers equipment is repaired to the highest quality, first time, every time.
Carrfields Machinery in conjunction with CLAAS Harvest Centre Canterbury sells and services new and used agricultural machinery including world leading brands like CLAAS, JCB, Amazone, MacDon, Novag & Coolamon throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our highly skilled and motivated Service Team Leaders ensure the following is delivered:
- Training, development and leadership of the Ashburton service team
- Daily scheduling of jobs for the service staff to ensure maximum utilisation of resources
- Inspect, diagnose and repair faults and malfunctions on agricultural machinery
- Pre-delivery inspections on new gear for our sales department
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Effectively communicate and be a contributing member of the team
We will ensure you receive ongoing training and personal development opportunities, a competitive remuneration as well as a great working environment. This role comes with a suitable field service vehicle, laptop & phone.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Qualifications or experience in diagnosing and repairing agricultural or similar machinery
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to work with and lead a wide range of people and effectively communicate to all levels of the business
- Full class one or higher driver’s license
- Able to take on responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work well under pressure, be organised and systematic in your work
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Being part of this family owned agricultural group could be your next career step for personal and professional development within one of New Zealand’s leading industries. Apply today!
How to Apply
To have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Matt Petrie on 027 412 5879.
Please apply online with your CV.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs