Agricultural Service Technician (Christchurch & Waipara)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Canterbury
Are you mechanically minded? Do you enjoy being busy?
Our busy Christchurch and Waipara dealerships are seeking experienced, hands-on and proactive Service Technicians. You will be responsible for ensuring customers equipment is repaired to the highest quality, first time, every time.
Carrfields Machinery in conjunction with CLAAS Harvest Centre Canterbury sells and services new and used agricultural machinery including world leading brands like CLAAS, JCB, AMAZONE, MacDon, Novag & Coolamon throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Being part of this agricultural group you can experience many opportunities for personal and professional development and be encouraged to gain additional skills and knowledge to ensure a satisfying career within New Zealand's leading industry.
We have positions available in our busy Christchurch and Waipara dealerships.
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate with tool allowance, overtime and call out fees
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Roster through the busy summer months
- Great working environments with well organised workshops
- A variety of machinery to work on and continuously learn
- Workshop and Field locations
- The potential to earn more due to the overtime available
- Inspect, diagnose and repair faults and malfunctions on agricultural machinery
- Warranty repair work
- Pre-Delivery inspections on new gear
- Liaising with the parts department for ordering and supplies
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Effectively communicate with managers and be a contributing member of the CLAAS Harvest Centre team
Key skills required for this role include:
- Qualifications or experience of service work on agricultural machinery or similar
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
Being part of this family owned agricultural group could be your next career step for personal and professional development within one of New Zealand's leading industries.
How to Apply
Apply today by emailing your CV to Matt Petrie - email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs