292 Te Ngae Road,
Apprentice Parts Person/Interpreter
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
An exciting opportunity for passionate and motivated apprentices to kick-start a career in Agriculture. Join our successful team in Hamilton as an Apprentice Parts Person/Interpreter. Learn how to support the daily parts activities for the sale and distribution of premium brand agricultural machinery - CLAAS/JCB/AMAZONE. Provide excellent customer service with your great communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities and great working environment..
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Start a rewarding career in an industry that always gives back to its people. We have an exciting opportunity for passionate and motivated apprentices to kick-start their careers in Agriculture and Machinery.
You will learn to support the Parts Team with all daily parts activities which will include assisting with stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Have a passion for machinery and agriculture.
- Want to learn and embrace new experiences to increase your skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Have a high standard of teamwork.
- Are honest, courteous, helpful, and can lead by example.
- Show initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver.
- Have high accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen.
- The opportunity to 'earn while you learn' and receive a competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Regular on-the-job training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
For more information or a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs