Apprentice Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northam
An exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated apprentice to kick-start your career as a trade qualified Service Technician. “Earn while you learn” by working towards a qualification, receive world-class training and a chance to work on industry-leading agricultural machinery. Join our successful team based in Northam and enjoy a positive and supportive environment.
Start a rewarding career in an industry that always gives back to its people. Grow and develop into a trade qualified agricultural Service Technician.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Start a rewarding career in an industry that always gives back to its people. Globally there is a huge need for people with this technical specialisation and agriculture is an industry that is constant and will always be needed.
Our Northam dealership is seeking a talented, motivated and forward-thinking Apprentice Service Technician to join its team.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop into a trade qualified Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic. You will work on world class brands and will receive world-class training. You will do all of this in a hardworking, yet enjoyable environment.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a passion for machinery and agriculture.
- Want to learn and embrace new experiences to increase your skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Have a high standard of teamwork.
- Are courteous and helpful and can lead by example.
- Show initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver.
- Have a genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer:
- The opportunity to 'earn while you learn' and receive a competitive remuneration package.
- On-going support while you work towards a qualification.
- Regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
If you are ready to start a rewarding career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs