Apprentice Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
An exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated apprentice to kick-start your career as a trade qualified Service Technician. “Earn while you learn” by working towards a qualification, receive world-class training and a chance to work on industry-leading agricultural machinery. Join our successful team based in Wagga Wagga and enjoy a positive and supportive environment.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Start a rewarding career in an industry that always gives back to its people. Globally there is a huge need for people with this technical specialisation and agriculture is an industry that is constant and will always be needed.
Our Wagga Wagga dealership is seeking a talented, motivated and forward-thinking Apprentice Service Technician to join its team.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop into a trade qualified Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic. You will work on world class brands and will receive world-class training. You will do all of this in a hardworking, yet enjoyable environment.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a passion for machinery and agriculture.
- Want to learn and embrace new experiences to increase your skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Have a high standard of teamwork.
- Are courteous and helpful and can lead by example.
- Show initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer:
- The opportunity to 'earn while you learn' and receive a competitive remuneration package.
- On-going support while you work towards a qualification.
- Regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
If you are ready to start a rewarding career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs