Apprentice Service Technician - Wagga Wagga
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
- Plant your Passion today – Join our Agricultural Apprenticeship Program
- Commence October 2023 to experience your first Harvest Season
- Be considered to attend our post apprentice Harvest Exchange Program
- Develop your skills over time working with World-CLAAS Machinery
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Established in 1975 and now operating as the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia CLAAS represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
About this Exciting Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated apprentice to plant their career seed with the goal to become a trade qualified Agricultural Service Technician.
In this role you will develop an amazing skillset working hands-on alongside our qualified Service Technicians on some of the most advanced equipment and systems in the international agricultural machinery market.
With a positive “can do” attitude, this role will be suited to an individual on a mission to ignite a passionate career in the Agricultural Industry. You will have the motivation to step outside your comfort zone to grow and achieve new goals and experience all things new.
- Always abides by our Health and Safety policy
- To ensure the workshop is in safe, orderly, and professional presentation
- Assist with assembly and pre-delivery of machinery including the start-up and demonstration of new equipment
- To build positive relationships with our valued customers and team members
- Work hard to complete your study and assessments to achieve your trade-qualification
- Drivers licence to be obtained during second year of apprenticeship
- Mechanical aptitude with a willingness to learn and attend training programs to support continuous development
- A positive “can-do” attitude with the motivation to step outside your comfort zone to grow and achieve new goals
- To be punctual, reliable, honest, and always act with integrity
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world.
We are looking for people who share our values! If this sounds to avoid the disappointment in missing out be sure to APPLY today!!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs