292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northland
Join our successful team in Whangarei as Branch Manager. Competitive remuneration. Work with premium brands - CLAAS/JCB/AMAZONE.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Our Northland dealership is seeking a Branch Manager with strong experience in the agricultural industry who is capable of leading and managing our growing business in Whangarei
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Retail New Zealand, you will have strategic and operating responsibility for the Northland dealership and be accountable for:
- Managing and engaging the sales, parts, service and administration teams
- Building partnerships with new and existing customers and suppliers
- Ensuring customers are supported through effective after-sales support
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Are a natural and experienced leader who inspires confidence and motivates others to a higher level of performance
- Have the ability to build strong and enduring relationships with customers and suppliers
- Are passionate about farm machinery
- Have a proven record with regard to people management and enhancing and growing business opportunities
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
- Have an understanding of the current market conditions
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Are proficient in reporting writing and drafting business plans
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In it Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package including the use of a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- A supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lizzie McKenzie on 027 447 6686.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs