Regional Branch Manager - Southland
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Invercargill
Time to Gear Up your career!
- A strong remuneration package that reflects what you bring to the role
- 4WD company vehicle with full personal use
- The profile of leading an important strategic branch in the network
- Quality support to equip you with all you need for success, including logistics, finance, and technical expertise from some of the best people in the industry
Who we are:
Landpower & the CLAAS Harvest Centre branches import, distribute and service quality agriculture plant and equipment. Our network represents some of the agriculture industry’s most advanced and respected brands and equipment ranges including CLAAS, GRIMME & Amazone, and as such we’re part of a huge and highly regarded international network. Working across Australia and New Zealand we provide the machinery and expertise that drives farm sustainability and productivity.
What you will do:
An accomplished and authentic leader, you will lead our Invercargill & Gore branches to enhance the performance, growth, and success of not just each branch, but each member of the team within them.
This diverse, senior leadership role will see you:
- Applying your strategic planning skills to maximise customer relationships across full vehicle lifecycle
- Supporting activities that contribute to growth of our customer base and market-share
- Providing the gold standard example of customer experience
- Continuing to build an engaging culture that provides an empowered, collaborative and motivated branch leadership team
- Providing your commercial acumen to support effective forecasting/budgeting, and financial management
- Partnering with our support teams to deliver key business improvements initiatives
You will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a retail site with sales, service and support functions
- Agricultural machinery or comparable heavy machinery experience e.g., transport, construction, mining, forestry or similar
- A visible, connected and high-touch leadership style coupled with a change-ready, resilient and focussed working style
- Strategic thinking and planning capability with an emphasis on developing existing, and securing new customers
- Proven capability in developing a leadership group and broader operational teams that are engaged, high performing, collaborative and accountable
As a family orientated business we understand how important it is in today’s world that our people have certainty in their earnings. We believe our people Front Up, are hard-working and striving to do their best, every day. How we pay them reflects that – we don’t offer “at risk” pay and instead offer a package that guarantees market competitive total earnings along with family friendly benefits, allowing you to focus on our core purpose of gearing up farmers to succeed.
How to Apply
Click apply to lodge your application! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion or further information contact Andy O'Dell, Talent Aquisition Lead on 022 0326389 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs