Branch Manager - Southland
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Invercargill
Join our team in Southland as Branch Manager, reporting to the General Manager – Retail. A growing, privately-owned farm machinery distributor of premium agricultural machinery.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Southland dealership is seeking a Branch Manager with strong experience in the agricultural industry who is capable of leading and managing our growing business in Invercargill and Gore.
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Retail, you will have strategic and operating responsibility for the Southland dealerships and be accountable for:
- Leading and empowering your team to ensure the ongoing improvement and success in health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- The achievement of planned sales and profit targets
- Managing and engaging the sales, parts, service and administration teams
- Building partnerships with new and existing customers and suppliers
- Ensuring customers are supported through effective after-sales support
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Are a natural and experienced leader who inspires confidence and motivates others to a higher level of performance
- Drive a strong Health and Safety culture
- Have strong business acumen and the ability to build strong and enduring relationships with customers and suppliers
- Are passionate about farm machinery
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth. We are committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone goes home safe every day.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package including the use of a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- A supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs