Branch Manager - Wagga Wagga
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
Why work with CLAAS:
- Since 1975, we've been a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers, and hay equipment
- A Proud representative of global agricultural leaders like CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB, our network spans 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand
- Our well-equipped facilities are strategically situated in the heart of Australia’s busiest agricultural hubs
- We provide our team with access to valuable international knowledge, resources, career pathways, and a genuine commitment to their development
- We’re stable, we’re organised, and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of our team members
About this exciting role:
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a leader to embark on an exciting journey of accomplishment and professional advancement!
As our Branch Manager, with your exceptional management and leadership skills, you'll play a pivotal role in cultivating partnerships with our valued customers, suppliers, and employees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership in the branch to ensure the highest professional standards of performance
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers and suppliers by consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Supporting activities that contribute to growth of our customer base and market-share
- Continuing to build an engaging culture that provides an empowered, collaborative, and motivated branch leadership team
- Partnering with our support teams to deliver continuous improvements initiatives
- Providing your commercial acumen to support effective forecasting/budgeting, and financial management
- Actively managing safety and risk resulting in an environment and culture that is centred on making sure team members are safe and well.
You will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a retail site with sales, service, and support functions
- A background working with agricultural machinery or similar heavy machinery e.g., transport, construction, mining, or forestry
- A hands-on leadership approach, enhanced by a resilient and effective work style
- Strategic thinking and planning capability with an emphasis on developing existing, and securing new customers
- Proven capability in developing a leadership group and broader operational teams that are engaged, high performing, collaborative and accountable
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs