Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
With the exciting growth and investment in our Waikato dealership and due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Branch Manager with strong experience in the agricultural industry who is capable of leading and managing our growing business.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Waikato team are on an exciting journey with the investment of a new $10 million sales, service, parts and administration complex which will become the home of CLAAS Harvest Centre – Waikato as well as a parts, training and demonstration hub for our other dealerships in the North Island.
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Retail, you will have strategic and operating responsibility for the Waikato dealership and be accountable for:
- The achievement of planned sales and profit targets
- Managing and engaging the sales, parts, service and administration teams
- Building partnerships with new and existing customers and suppliers
- Ensuring customers are supported through effective after-sales support
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Are a natural and experienced leader who inspires confidence and motivates others to a higher level of performance
- Have strong business acumen and the ability to build strong and enduring relationships with customers and suppliers to enhance and grow business opportunities
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package, employee benefits, and the use of a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please apply now or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lizzie McKenzie on 027 447 6686.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs