CLAAS Agricultural Machinery Demonstrator/Operator
Job Type: Temporary
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
CLAAS Harvest Centre – Esperance are accepting expressions of interest from hard working and passionate agricultural machinery demonstrators/operators.
This temporary role between October and December 2020, offers a unique opportunity to carry out demonstrations on the new CLAAS LEXION 8700 TT Combine Harvester in the Esperance area to display our new LEXION’s features and benefits to our customers. This will require you to work various working hours throughout the day and evening to demonstrate to our customers the LEXION’s performance in all crop conditions. You will also be providing machinery pre-start inductions and walk-arounds with our customers to ensure they can competently operate the LEXION and experience first-hand why we have the leading-edge in the Combine market.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience operating grain harvesting combine equipment;
- A high standard of communication and professional customer service skills;
- A sound understanding of separation and threshing systems and a solid understanding and accurate reporting of crop data, grain losses, performance data and reside management.
- Strong attention to health and safety and duty of care at all times; as well as a willingness to adhere to bio-security cleaning practises after every demonstration;
- High level of technical knowledge and experience in daily and scheduled pre-start and preventive maintenance procedures;
- A great attitude, a willingness to learn and easily picks up new systems;
- CLAAS experience, including the use of our CLAAS technology (i.e. CLAAS Telematics, CEMOS AUTO (threshing, cleaning, and separation settings) is desirable;
- A trade certificate as a diesel mechanic is desirable.
What can CLAAS Harvest Centre offer you?
- Excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits
- An opportunity to work on world-class machinery
- Onsite training and excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel
- A great culture and place to work
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk, and Väderstad.
We are values driven: In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing
How to Apply
If you would like to register your interest for this opportunity, please apply now or email email@example.com.
Please note this opportunity is only available to those who have the ability to work in Australia
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs