292 Te Ngae Road,
Combine Harvester Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Gore
Join our successful team based in Gore. Be involved in the service work of CLAAS Combine Harvesters. Experience working on agricultural machinery and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is a must. Receive a competitive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Our Southland dealership is seeking an experienced CLAAS Combine Harvester Service Technician to join its Gore based team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery,specifically combine harvesters;
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales;
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience of service work on CLAAS agricultural machinery;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing - CLAAS trained;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office - Landpower New Zealand.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages;
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs