292 Te Ngae Road,
CRM Business Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
- Do you thrive on change and improving business processes with quantifiable results?
- Have you led the CRM strategy in a 200+ user based business?
- Are you technically IT proficient and able to work closely with IT teams?
- Are you a “people person”, comfortable working with a wide range of people from agricultural experts to new users to IT vendors?
Landpower have achieved success as one of Australasia’s leading suppliers of agricultural machinery with the simple but constantly challenging goal of working hard and doing honest business with good people. Our values of fronting up, keeping one step ahead and enjoying what we do form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. We invest significantly in our people so they can deliver outstanding customer care and be seen as the leading farm machinery professionals.
Our ideal candidate has extensive CRM leadership experience as an IT professional or in an Operational role.
Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, you will be based in either our Melbourne or Christchurch office and have a progressive mind-set and an appreciation of Lean values and Agile development processes.
You will also:
- Be able to articulate and sell the CRM strategy to the Wholesale and Retail business units in New Zealand and Australia.
- Be able to develop and lead the delivery of key CRM projects.
- Have the ability to deliver what is promised and effectively make change while ensuring a stable operating environment.
- Be results driven and interested in the challenges and successes of our customers.
This is an excellent career opportunity. Landpower offers ongoing training and development opportunities and competitive experienced-based remuneration packages. Our employees enjoy excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to work in New Zealand and Australia.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs