Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Katanning
Our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. We are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand. You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Supporting the Branch Manager and Service Manager, you will be:
- Proactively liaises with our customer base, communicating Aftersales opportunities and follow-up.
- Supports Aftersales department to schedule pre-emptive maintenance and repairs.
- Creates a customer call cycle, ensuring customer service is priority 1 within business.
- Supports Branch and other departments in regards to Branch presentations, maximising customer experience.
- Supports Service department in identifying training needs, and management of staff inductions.
- Works with Service department on KPI reporting and ensure profit drivers for Service department are being met.
- Works with Health and Safety Advisor to ensure Safety culture and standards are delivered upon.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Proven customer service and administration experience
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Possess well developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- An enthusiastic and can do attitude
- A high level of computing skill
- An affinity with the agricultural and/or mechanical industry is desirable
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Be part of a long-standing successful family-owned organisation
- Work with a great team and premium brands. Be part of a successful family-owned organisation.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Flexible work arrangements for the right person
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and experienced Customer Service Advisor with a can-do attitude, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs