Diesel Mechanic / Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Tasmania
Due to continued growth we have multiple opportunities to join our successful team based in Tasmania. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk, Väderstad and Grimme). Experience working on agricultural machinery, tractors and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is beneficial but not essential. Receive a competitive remuneration package and service vehicle, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
CLAAS Harvest Centre - Tasmania (Dealership of the Year 2018) is seeking an experienced Service Technician with a proven track record of providing high quality service work on tractors, to join their successful team.
You will be involved in servicing a range of agricultural machinery with a focus on CLAAS tractors, whilst also providing exceptional support to customer service and sales. Your day-to-day tasks will include the field and workshop service work for retail customers as well as assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience of service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages paying above aware rates including the use of a service vehicle.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for a change or the next step in your career, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs