Expressions of Interest: Technical Staff - Harvest Season
Job Type: Temporary
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
- Are you looking for a new challenge across Australia or New Zealand between September 2020 and March 2021?
- Are you mechanically minded or have a technical background working with heavy agricultural, mining or construction machinery?
- Do you take pride in your work, enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent attention to detail?
- Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
In preparation for the upcoming harvest season in Australia and New Zealand, Landpower and CLAAS Harvest Centre are accepting expressions of interest from hard working and enthusiastic Technical Service Staff (e.g., apprentices, assemblers, drivers, heavy diesel service technicians) across Australia and New Zealand.
The work will include (but is not limited to):
- Assembly work, machine preparation, pre-delivery checks, demonstrations and start-ups
- Field and workshop repair and service work
What can CLAAS Harvest Centre offer you?
- Excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- An opportunity to explore Australia or New Zealand while you work
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits (including accommodation and travel costs)
- An opportunity to work on world-class machinery
- Onsite training and excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel
- A great culture and place to work
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk, Väderstad and JCB.
We have multiple locations across Australia (Dalby, Esperance, Geraldton, Gippsland, Katanning, Northam, South Gippsland and Wagga Wagga) and New Zealand (Feilding, Hamilton, Hawera, Invercargill, Rotorua, Whangarei).
We are values driven: In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing.
How to Apply
If you would like to explore the opportunities we have available, please register your interest here or email email@example.com
Please note this opportunity is only available to those who have the ability to work in Australia or New Zealand.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs