292 Te Ngae Road,
Fixed Term Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northland
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Our CLAAS Harvest Centre Northland is looking for a fixed term Administrator reporting directly to the Branch Manager. Your daily tasks will include:
- Coordinating administrative functions including mail, phones, reception, petty cash, travel, stationary, system management and maintenance
- Supporting the Service Manager with workshop quoting, typing records on job cards and time sheet submission and other general administrative functions
- Answering incoming calls and present the business in a professional manner
- Supporting the parts department with stocktake and inwards goods
- Assisting with the maintenance of company vehicles and tooling
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ administration experience
- An affinity with the agricultural industry
- A high level of computing skill
- Motivated and proactive
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This role will give you:
- The chance to expand your skills with a cutting-edge company
- A great opportunity to work alongside a professional and supportive team
- Good remuneration to match skill level
Our employees enjoy excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
This is a fixed term, parental leave cover position for a period of up to twelve months.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced administrator with a can-do attitude, we welcome your application.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs