292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Fixed Term, Full-Time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network & Landpower are leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE & Seed Hawk.
We are seeking a Graduate to join our growing organisation in early 2020.
Our 12 month Graduate Program allows you to gain experience in both the wholesale and retail parts of our business, which will help you to better understand all aspects of our business.
You will gain practical experience in some of our wholesale departments including Product, Service, Logistics and Parts as well as our CLAAS Harvest Centre retail stores through site placements across Australia and New Zealand.
Skills and Experience
Should you have the following skills and experience, we would like to hear from you:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with an agricultural focus (or equivalent).
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour.
- Have a can-do attitude, a collaborative spirit and an appetite to learn.
- Are highly motivated and an independent worker.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Hold a full drivers licence.
- Have the right to work in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A job that will challenge you, give you great experience, and let you explore what you really enjoy.
- Opportunity to travel to a range of locations in New Zealand and Australia, while you work.
- A structured 12 month graduate program that is tailored to you.
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and advancement when your fixed term contract ends.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Mentoring and development during the program.
- Opportunity to build your networks while learning from industry experts.
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program.
- A supportive, friendly and safety conscious work environment where your contribution and ideas are welcomed.
How to Apply
If you are an upcoming Graduate in New Zealand or Australia, and you are ready to kick start your career in agriculture, we welcome your application.
If you have any questions about the Landpower Graduate Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs