292 Te Ngae Road,
Health and Safety Advisor
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network & Landpower are leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE & JCB.
We have a new opportunity for an innovative and experienced Health and Safety (H&S) Advisor to join the People Team. This role is based in our Christchurch Head Office but there may be some travel throughout New Zealand and Australia. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for advising, educating and supporting the organisation on health and safety, enabling the development of a strong, practical and proactive culture around safety, compliance and well-being across New Zealand and Australia.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the Health and Safety Management System (MANGO)
- Undertaking monthly board reporting
- Assisting with incident investigations (iCAM)
- Advising on injury management co-ordination.
- Developing the annual Health, Safety and Wellness Strategy
- Leading internal H&S audits.
- Developing organisational wide safety alerts and initiatives
- Managing various committee and Health and Safety Worker Forums
- Developing and delivering H&S training modules.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least four years’ H&S experience in a related industry.
- Ideally holds an H&S qualification
- Has a passion for coaching and mentoring others on the H&S journey
- Is efficient, organised, diligent and a team player
- Has excellent customer service and communication skills
- Will own their responsibilities and achieve timely milestones
- Has the technical experience and motivation to be able to drive culture change
- Is willing to be hands-on and proactive
- Has the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Is a self-starter, resilient and has a good sense of humour
- Holds a First Aid Certificate.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth. We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
A competitive remuneration package.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program.
- Excellent working conditions and a supportive, fun and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you have a can-do attitude and a collaborative spirit, please apply now.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs