292 Te Ngae Road,
Machine Costings BA
Job Type: Full time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
Landpower have achieved success as one of Australasia’s leading suppliers of agricultural machinery with the simple but constantly challenging goal of working hard and doing honest business with good people. Landpower enjoys valuable brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Reporting directly to the Machine Costing Controller, you will oversee the integrity of machine details including pricing and product specifications across Australia and New Zealand.
You will be involved with:
- Translating and interpreting supplier specifications for price lists and online quoting systems
- Supporting the management and control of the machine costing system
- Ensuring machine pricing and monthly program information is accurate
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the online machine configurator within CRM
- Troubleshooting issues related to machine specifications and machine data integrity within CRM and ERP systems
Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or in a finance support role
- Experience with costings, sales specifications and orders, and purchase orders
- Experience with CRM
- Excellent software skills
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to build strong and enduring relationships
You will be based in our Christchurch office and will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of in it together, front up, and keep growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is a role with lots of opportunity to grow and is an excellent career opportunity. Landpower offers ongoing training and development opportunities and competitive experienced-based remuneration packages.
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next career step, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, please click APPLY.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs