292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Gore
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Our Southland dealership is seeking an Operations Manager to join its Gore based team. If you are a strong character who is business savvy, this a great step in your career.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will help build the business by:
- assisting with sales and the daily management of the workshop
- mentoring a motivated team
- achieving sales and service KPI’s
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- A qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- An interest in mentoring and managing a team
- Experience within the agricultural sector
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A desire to progress your career and lead by example
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs