Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Geraldton
Join our successful team in Geraldton as Operations Manager. Support the Regional Branch Manager on the day-to-day operations of the branch. Attractive remuneration. Excellent career opportunities. Work with premium brands - CLAAS/AMAZONE/Väderstad.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our Geraldton dealership is seeking an Operations Manager to join its growing team. If you are a strong character who is business savvy, this a great step in your career.
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager, you will help build the business by:
- Supporting the Regional Branch Manager by overseeing the operational activities of our Geraldton branch.
- Managing the daily parts activities which will include assisting with stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed
- Mentoring a motivated team
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience managing the day-to-day operations of a branch
- Have experience interpreting parts is essential, agricultural parts experience is desirable
- Provide excellent customer service and have great communication skills
- Have an agricultural, farming or mechanical background and a passion for agriculture
- Have a genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Have a desire to progress your career, mentor a team and lead by example
- Are able to work well within a team and independently
- Have initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver
- Have high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen
- Are honest, courteous, helpful
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Be a part of a growing family-owned business
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
How to Apply
If you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs