Parts Interpreter and Administration Support - Gore
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Gore
Why work with CLAAS:
- Competitive rate | Paid OT | Company uniform
- Career Progression | On the job coaching | Training budget
- A family-owned business deeply committed to the well-being of its employees
- Job security and fulfilment working with a business that has a full order book and well-established, long-lasting customer relationships
- Take advantage of our Landpower Plus benefits scheme, offering discounts with health providers, retailers, and travel providers
- Location: Gore
Established in 1975, we’re a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers and hay equipment representing global agricultural giants such as CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB through 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this role will support the operations, sales, and distribution for the parts department and will oversee daily operations, from ordering and receiving stock to packing shipments, ensuring timely completion of sales and orders, and distribution.
The successful candidate will have flexibility to work Saturday mornings during the harvest season. Outside harvest season the standard working days will be Monday to Friday.
Embrace the exciting chance to take ownership of this newly created role as it unfolds before you – Apply today!
- Act as the primary point of contact for product inquiries and manage customer expectations regarding part pricing and availability
- Ensure timely execution of daily parts activities, including sales, back orders, forward orders, stock transfers, and distribution
- Supports precise inventory management and maintains parts department cleanliness and organizes proper shelving for all components
- Stays informed about new products, product updates, and changes, as well as improvements and removals of existing parts
- Inputs invoices and raising of purchase orders while ensuring prompt completion of purchases, sales receipts, and credits
- Cultivate strong bonds with our valued customers
- Provide ongoing administrative support across the branch as required
Who are you:
- Your attention to detail is excellent, you are organised and can efficiently complete tasks
- You have experience in parts and/or inventory systems
- You have a valid driver’s licence
- You’re passionate about customer service and you have a great work ethic
- You’re a good team player who can also work independently
- You are Proficient in Office 365 and computer systems
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
This Job will Close on the 20th November 2023
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs