292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
Join our successful team in Rotorua as a Parts Person. Support the daily parts activities for the sale and distribution of premium brand agricultural machinery - CLAAS/AMAZONE/JCB. Provide excellent customer service with your great communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities and great working environment.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will support the Parts Team with all daily parts activities which will include assisting with stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Previous parts interpreting experience
- An agricultural, farming or mechanical background
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
- High accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen
- High levels of honesty and integrity
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person. If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs