Parts Interpreter - Northam
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northam
CLAAS Harvest Centre was established in 1975 as Farmrite Industries, and over the past 45 years has maintained the same dedication to providing farmers and contractors in Australasia with industry-leading, fit-for-purpose agricultural machinery, parts and service back-up.
As the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia CLAAS represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
We’re all about the journey – and we’re opening the door for you to get some momentum in your career, so enquire within and come grow with our successful high performing Team today!
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Parts Interpreter will be responsible for all daily parts activities which will include stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
With your high-level customer service and communication skills, you will maintain regular liaisons with a vast range of customers as well as our busy internal team to meet, develop and exceed expectations.
This role will be suited to someone self-motivated and committed to excelling their career within the Agriculture Industry.
- Use your analytical skills and attention to detail to swiftly locate, pack and deliver the right parts at the right times
- Keep up to date of new product, and product changes as well as improvements/additions and deletions of existing parts
- Stock take and Inventory control
- To build ongoing positive relationships with our valued customers and team members
- To ensure the parts department is kept in in safe, organised, and professional presentation
- Ad hoc duties as they arise
- Demonstration experience working within a parts department is essential
- An agricultural, farming, or mechanical background - advantageous
- Proactive with attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Efficient with computers combined with good administration and organisation skills
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic
- High standard of teamwork, independency, and initiative
Are you CLAAS?
We are looking for people who share our values!
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world. We don’t feel like a corporate, we embrace a wide group of different people with different interests, and we understand the importance of our work being rewarding and fulfilling.
How to Apply
Keen for more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0498 674 360 today!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs