Parts Interpreter / Parts Person
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
Join our successful team in Hamilton as a Parts Interpreter/ Parts Person based at their new multi-million, state of the art complex, a central hub for sales, service, parts and administration as well as training and demonstrations in the North Island. Support the daily parts activities for the sale and distribution of premium brand agricultural machinery - CLAAS/AMAZONE/JCB. Provide excellent customer service with your great communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities and great working environment.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Join a rewarding career in an industry that gives back to its people. We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated person to join our parts team.
You will support our Parts Team with all daily parts activities which will include assisting with stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
Opportunity for an Apprentice Parts Interpreter role considered for the right candidate.
Please note, this is not a warehouse role where you will only pick orders, you will need to have the ability to communicate with clients and interpret their needs.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience interpreting parts is essential, agricultural parts experience is desirable
- Provide excellent customer service and have great communication skills
- Have a passion for machinery and agriculture or have an agricultural, farming or mechanical background
- Have a genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Are able to work well within a team and independently
- Have initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver
- Have high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen
- Are honest, courteous, helpful, and can lead by example
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Be a part of a growing family-owned business
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Great support from our head-office, Landpower
How to Apply
If you have experience in parts, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs