292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
Join our successful team in Hamilton as a Parts Interpreter. Work with premium brands - CLAAS, AMAZONE & JCB. Competitive remuneration.
- Support the sales and distribution of premium agricultural machinery parts
- Leading providers of agricultural machinery across Australia and New Zealand
- Excellent career opportunities and great working environment.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
You will support the Parts Team with all daily parts activities which will include assisting with stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Agricultural or farming industry knowledge
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
- Experience interpreting parts
- High accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or a confidential discussion please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs