Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Invercargill
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Our Southland dealership has opportunity for a passionate and motivated person to kick-start their parts career.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for you if you have:
- Successfully completed a minimum of year 12
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Have a passion for machinery and agriculture
- Eager to learn and embrace new experiences to increase your skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of in it together, front up, and keep growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are ready to start a rewarding career, please apply now.
Please give us a call to discuss this opportunity 03 215 6114 or forward your application to:
CLAAS Harvest Centre
25/3 Wallacetown-Lorneville Highway, Invercargill
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs