Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Geraldton
Join our successful team in Geraldton as a Parts Manager. Manage the daily parts activities for the sale and distribution of premium brand agricultural machinery - CLAAS/AMAZONE/Väderstad. Provide excellent customer service with your great communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities and great working environment
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
You will be responsible for all daily parts activities which will include stock ordering, stock receipting, picking and packing freight, as well as ensuring all sales, back orders, forward orders, purchasing and general distribution are completed in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience interpreting parts
- An agricultural, farming or mechanical background
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
- High accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen
- High levels of honesty and integrity
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you have experience in parts, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you. Please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs