292 Te Ngae Road,
Product Specialist - CLAAS Tractors
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: Landpower New Zealand
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network & Landpower are leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Based in Christchurch and reporting to the Product Manager - CLAAS, you will be responsible for supporting the strategy for the CLAAS Tractor brand in the New Zealand market.
Responsibilities include the successful execution of our Tractor Product Strategy, whilst ensuring our CLAAS Harvest Centre Teams have the support they require to grow the reputation and sales of the CLAAS Tractor product range.
This will include a range of duties, from analysis of data through to managing product demonstrations and sales training.
You will be involved with:
- Annual planning
- Supplier forecasting and negotiation
- New product introduction
- Dealer product training and support
- Demonstration programmes
- Retail sales support
- Inventory management
Skills & Experience
- Passion for sales
- Able to work as a trusted advisor and build strong and enduring relationships
- Practical and able to relate well to the farming community
- Reliable and results driven
- Sense of humour
- Willing and able to travel across New Zealand
- Agricultural experience is essential
- Some mechanical experience and knowledge is desirable
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Ongoing development opportunities, including overseas supplier visits and training to increase product knowledge and awareness
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
How to Apply
If you are up for a challenge and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile please apply now or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lizzie McKenzie on +64 27 447 6686.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs