Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northam
Join the CLAAS Harvest Centre, and Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
The world of work has changed, and the employment experience people seek and deserve is a key priority for us. CLAAS Harvest Centre and the broader Landpower organisation are on a journey of development – our people are contributing their ideas regularly on how we evolve our business, from how we develop people through expert training and re-training; to experiences across our network and internationally; to how they can experience reward and progression, to how we structure our work patterns to support seasonal demands; to how we meet the unique individual needs of our people and their lives outside of work, and more.
We have a new opportunity for a capable, energetic and well-organised sales professional to take the reins and lead our sales teams across our Northam and Geraldton CLAAS Harvest Centres. With our premium product gaining market-share and our branches in the region going through a significant period of growth, this newly created and attractive opportunity will give someone the opportunity to play a key role within our regional leadership team, and provide expert input to the strategy and leadership of execution of our business development and account management activities.
While maintaining a close connection to our customers and making use of your selling capability, the Sales Manager will:
- Bring expertise and understanding of what makes a genuinely high performing sales function
- Upskill the members of the sales team as they work through seasonal demands and pursue progression in their own careers
- Use fresh eyes and proven methods to help lift and continuously improve the standard and achievements of the sales function
- Participate in initiatives to attract and develop the next generation of sales professionals
- Contribute to the broader strategy of the region and drive initiatives to enhance performance
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with our Service, Parts and Wholesale teams
We're seeking depth of experience in the agricultural market, alongside proven leadership skills and strategic thinking ability. Sales leaders from similar markets such as heavy equipment or transport, who can demonstrate strong leadership experience and have a genuine interest in becoming part of the agricultural industry, are also encouraged to consider applying.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across Australia and NZ
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of Australia’s busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands such as CLAAS and AMAZONE
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways, and true commitment to the development of our people.
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
How to Apply
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling?
Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact our Australian and NZ Recruiter Ryan Mahalm
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs