Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Northam
Are you motivated by a challenge, driven by strong values and passionate about sales? Based in Northam, you will work alongside a professional team promoting all CLAAS Harvest Centre products (CLAAS/AMAZONE/Seedhawk/Väderstad) and services as well as proactively develop a sustaining customer base. Agricultural sales experience and proven ability to build a new customer base is essential. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best product training.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seedhawk and Väderstad.
Our Northam dealership is looking for an experienced Sales Representative with a strong understanding of the rural sector to join its busy team.
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager, you will be responsible for all activities relating to increasing sales of new and used machinery to existing and new customers as well as promoting our machine servicing capabilities.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Developing and achieving targeted retail sales and plans.
- Supporting existing, and building a customer base through cold calling and customer referrals.
- Assisting with coordination and delivery of sales events.
- Monitoring market competitors.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Have proven sales experience (preferably agricultural)
- Have a passion for sales, machinery and agriculture
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Have high accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen.
- Have a high standard of teamwork.
- Are honest, courteous, helpful, and can lead by example.
- Show initiative and go the extra mile by doing what it takes to deliver.
- Want to learn and embrace new experiences to increase your skills.
- Have a full drivers’ licence.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Competitive remuneration packages and company benefits.
- Use a fully maintained company vehicle, work mobile and iPad to fulfil your role.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities will be provided on product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs