Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre South Gippsland
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, Seed Hawk and AMAZONE.
Our Leongatha dealership is seeking an experienced Sales Representative with a strong understanding of the rural sector to join its team. The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal/written communication skills, be experienced at building and maintaining customer relationships and calculating sales and finance contracts.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Sales experience (preferably agricultural)
- High levels of energy and self-motivation
- The ability to work as a part of a successful team
- An affinity with the agricultural sector
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person. CLAAS Harvest Centres offer ongoing training and development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages. Our employees enjoy excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer:
- The opportunity to 'earn while you learn' and receive a competitive remuneration package.
- On-going support while you work towards a qualification.
- Regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
APPLY now - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs