Sales Representative - Wanaka
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Otago
Why work with CLAAS:
- Attractive package - retainer, commission, vehicle, mobile phone, and laptop
- Work-life balance – Work from the office and remotely
- A respectful supportive manager and team creating an exciting work environment
- Career Progression - This role is a steppingstone to more senior positions within our organisation
- Location: Wanaka, Otago NZ
Established in 1975, we’re a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers and hay equipment representing global giants such as CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB through 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
As our Sales Representative, your thrilling mission is to conquer sales with our market-leading agricultural machinery. You're the strategic, persistent expert who can understand the market, targets the competition, and builds close, rewarding relationships to win new business.
If you have a hunger for success, a competitive spirit, and a passion for agricultural or heavy machinery markets, it's your time to step into the spotlight and join our exciting journey!
This opportunity is based at our Otago Harvest Centre and will cover a wide range of agricultural customers throughout the Wanaka Cromwell and Queenstown Regions.
- Strengthen sales with deep customer insights and expert knowledge of how our solutions meet customer needs
- Energize leads and nurture customer relationships with daily scheduled outreach
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals through dynamic sales and marketing strategies while keeping a sharp eye on competitors
- Attained sales goals through client needs assessment and dynamic selling with demos and presentations
- Collaborate with fellow sales champions to guarantee the achievement of quotas
- Assist with energizing sales event coordination and delivery
Skills and Expertise:
- You have proven background of successful sales in a similar role and industry
- Agricultural experience is valuable but not mandatory
- You’re a great negotiator, with ability to influence key stakeholders
- You have high level written and verbal communication delivered with professionalism
- You are passionate and will embrace the thrill of learning and welcome new experiences to supercharge your skills
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs