292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Invercargill
Join our successful team in Invercargill in a Sales Support role. Support the sales and service activities of our premium brand agricultural machinery - CLAAS/AMAZONE/JCB. Assist with the pre-delivery and assembly work whilst providing excellent customer service. Enjoy a great working environment, excellent career opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Our Southland dealership is seeking a mechanically-minded person to join our team based in Invercargill. You will be involved in:
- supporting the pre-delivery and assembly of farm machinery
- providing customer service support to our sales and service team
- ensuring high quality presentation of the yard and machinery
- assisting with building maintenance
- actively promoting health and safety at all times
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who can display the following attributes:
- An affinity with the agricultural sector and agricultural machinery
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail
- Proactive and takes initiative
- The ability to work as part of a successful team and independently
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person. If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs