Senior Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Dalby
Join our successful team based in Dalby. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/ Seed Hawk/Väderstad). Experience working on agricultural machinery and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is a must. Receive a competitive remuneration package and service vehicle, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Dalby dealership is looking for an experienced Senior Service Technician providing exceptional customer service support to our rural sector to join its busy team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery.
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales.
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in field service work on agricultural machinery or similar; working on JAGUAR Forage Harvesters is desirable
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing.
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- Experience using advanced diagnostic systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to fast track your career. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a service vehicle.
- Diversity each day as you will be working on a variety of machinery in either the workshop or in the field.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about agriculture, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you. Please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs