Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Dalby
Join our successful team in Dalby as a Service Administrator. Coordinate and oversee all workshop service administration duties for the dealership ensuring a high level of service and repair work for customers. Provide excellent customer service with your great communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities and great working environment.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
CLAAS Harvest Centre – Dalby has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Administrator to join its busy and successful team.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Coordinates all administrative tasks within the service department
- Oversees the warranty process
- Manages Inwards and outwards machine inventories
- Supports the Service Manager to ensure the Service department is productive and profitable
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- A strong administration background
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- A high level of computing skill
- An affinity with the agricultural and/or mechanical industry
- High levels of honesty and integrity
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- Be part of a long-standing successful family-owned organisation
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and experienced administrator with a can-do attitude, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have working rights which allows you to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs