Service Administrator - Rotorua
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
The CLAAS Harvest Centre Network was established in 1975 as Farmrite Industries, and over the past 45 years has maintained the same dedication to providing farmers and contractors in Australasia with industry-leading, fit-for-purpose agricultural machinery, parts, and service back-up.
As the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia the CLAAS Network represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the Service Manager a dynamic opportunity exists for a Service Administrator to join our busy Harvest Centre – Rotorua for a fixed term contract of approximately 18 months.
This role will provide important administration support to both our Sales and Service Teams. You will have the autonomy to drive the administration function for our centre confidently and efficiently and will ensure the office is running smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door at a successful and growing company! Who knows where this could lead.
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously
- Act as a first point of contact for our customers offering professionalism and enthusiasm
- Organising the servicing of workshop vehicles
- Oversee the warranty and claims process
- Data entry of timesheets
- Invoicing of completed jobs both retail and internal
- Updating and maintaining accurate data records
- Receiving and processing orders
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety is maintained
- General and ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Great administration knowledge with ability to prioritise workload and show initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
- Proficient with Office 365 – system savvy!
- A sound knowledge of workplace Health & Safety
- An understanding of farm machinery – advantageous
How to Apply
To be successful in the role you must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand.
Are you CLAAS?
We are looking for people who share our values!
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world.
We’re all about the journey – and we’re opening the door for you to get some momentum in your career, so enquire within and come grow with our successful high performing Team – Apply today!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs