Service Manager - Esperance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Time to Gear Up your career.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distribution network in Australasia, servicing primary producers and agricultural contractors from 32 strategic locations throughout New Zealand and Australia. Each of the CLAAS Harvest Centres is a regional sales, service and support hub for the complete range of CLAAS and other leading farm machinery brands. As a family-owned business, we recognise the importance and value of long-term relationships.
Our successful Esperance branch is going through an incredible phase of development, off the back of record equipment sales and team growth. We have an attractive opportunity for a Service Manager to take on a key leadership role in our workshop and bring your expertise, organisation and engagement to our capable Service team.
In this key leadership role you will…
- Bring your expertise and understanding of what makes a service function truly perform
- Connect and upskill our Service Technicians as they work through the demands of the harvest and pursue progression in their own careers
- Use fresh eyes and proven methods to help lift and continuously improve the standard and achievements of the service team
- Participate in initiatives to attract and develop the next generation of leaders in the heavy automotive and agricultural service trade
- Contribute to the branch's strategy and drive initiatives to enhance its performance
Alongside a strong remuneration package and the benefits of looking after our successful and established team, you will also enjoy a high standard of support to equip you and your team and give you everything needed for your success. From our expansive and comprehensive learning and development resources and facilities, to our specialist People Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition team, to our rapidly evolving technology services, to some of the finest logistics specialists who navigate moving our stock around the world, to the expertise of our Finance team, to the direct expertise of our expert technical and product teams – you can rest-assured you will be well Geared Up for Success.
As a family-owned business our ambition and drive for success is evident in everything we do – from premium, leading brands, to investment in our network, to our commitment to our growth. Our people tell us that as a family-owned business they genuinely feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their career journey.
How to Apply
Click apply to lodge your application – alternatively, for confidential discussion, further information or to request a position description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs