Service Manager - Grow With Us!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Join the CLAAS Harvest Centre, and Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
The sun is shining, the water is flowing, the harvest is booming. At CLAAS Harvest Centre we’re seeing record sales of our market leading gear, and our teams are absolutely humming. We have an incredible opportunity for a capable, motivating and well-organised Service Manager to take the reins and fulfil a vital role leading the Service team at one of the country's busiest Harvest Centres. A true career progression and highlight opportunities in one of the most attractive locations and friendly communities around.
In this key leadership role you will…
- Bring your expertise and understanding of what makes a service function truly perform
- Connect and upskill our Service Technicians as they work through the demands of the harvest and pursue progression in their own careers
- Use fresh eyes and proven methods to help lift and continuously improve the standard and achievements of the service team
- Participate in initiatives to attract and develop the next generation of leaders in the heavy automotive and agricultural service trade
- Contribute to the branch's strategy and drive initiatives to enhance it's performance
We're very interested in those from within the agriculture, heavy equipment or transport industries, but if you're a capable people-manager with other forms of experience that would translate well to our Harvest Centre service function we're still keen to hear from you.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
How to Apply
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact our Australian and NZ Recruiter Ryan Mahalm:
Phone: +64 27 316 8835
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs