Living in Esperance is a great opportunity to join a growing community cultivated in its rich history making it a great place where you will feel right at home. It offers a family-friendly coastal lifestyle with its great climate. At your doorstep is access to some of Australia’s most spectacular and unspoilt beaches as well as great shopping, educational, medical, and recreational facilities.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our Esperance dealership is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join its team. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing and motivating the service team and coordinating all service related activities whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a natural and experienced leader who inspires confidence and motivates others to a higher level of performance
- Have experience managing a workshop with an agricultural machinery focus and you lead by example
- Have the ability to build strong and enduring relationships with customers to enhance and grow business opportunities
- Drive a strong health and safety culture and have a genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Hold qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a company vehicle
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities provided by our Head Office - Landpower
- Excellent support from our Head Office - Landpower
- Use of a work laptop and a work mobile device