292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
Join our successful team in Hamilton as Service Manager. Competitive remuneration. Work with premium brands - CLAAS/JCB/AMAZONE.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Our Waikato dealership is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join its busy Hamilton based team.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing and motivating the service team and coordinating all service related activities whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Hold qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- Have experience managing a workshop with an agricultural machinery focus and you lead by example
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of in it together, front up, and keep growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package including the use of a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- A supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please click APPLY.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lizzie McKenzie on 027 447 6686.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs