Service Manager / Workshop Foreman / Diesel Mechanic
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Take the next step in your career. Competitive remuneration. Work with premium brands - CLAAS/AMAZONE/ Seed Hawk/Väderstad.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Service Manager or Workshop Foreman to join our Esperance team. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing and motivating the service team and coordinating all service related activities whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Hold qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- Have experience managing a workshop with an agricultural machinery focus and you lead by example
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Are a team player who can focus on results and dealer growth
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a company vehicle.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Work in a region with a great climate and unbeatable lifestyle potential
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Use of a work laptop and a work mobile device/mobile phone allowance.
How to Apply
If you are legally entitled to work in Australia, and you are an experienced Service Manager or Workshop Foreman who is ready for a new challenge, please apply now.
If you are an experienced Service Technician, and you are ready for the next step in your career, we are also keen to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs