Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
Landpower have achieved success as one of New Zealand's leading suppliers of agricultural machinery with the simple but constantly challenging goal of working hard and doing honest business with good people. Landpower enjoys valuable brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Seed Hawk.
Based in the Waikato (Hamilton) you will be responsible for providing high level CLAAS Tractors in-field service support for to the CLAAS Harvest Centres. You will be involved with:
- Reporting technical issues
- Resolving any ongoing service concerns with suppliers
- Facilitating service training
- Supporting Product Managers with technical service issues
Skills & Experience
- Technical service and heavy agricultural equipment qualifications and experience
- Able to build strong and enduring relationships
- Practical and able to relate well to the farming community
- Experience delivering technical service training
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Sense of humour
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of in it together, front up, and keep growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
How to Apply
If you are up for a challenge and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile please APPLY.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Liz Jones on +64 22 341 0977
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs