Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Are you mechanically minded or have a technical background working with heavy agricultural, mining or construction machinery? We are looking for hard working and enthusiastic Technical Service Staff (e.g., apprentices, heavy diesel service technicians) to provide service work on premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/Seed Hawk/Väderstad). Receive competitive wage rates, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
Agriculture in Esperance and its regions serve as the backbone of our agricultural industry. CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance is looking for someone who is mechanically minded, has a technical background and has a passion for heavy machinery to provide exceptional customer service support.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repair work on a range of agricultural machinery in the field and in the workshop.
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales.
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are mechanically minded or have a technical background working with heavy agricultural, mining or construction machinery.
- Have a passion for heavy machinery.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing, is desirable.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment and be part of a long-standing successful family-owned organisation.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to fast track your career. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages and benefits.
- Diversity each day as you will be working on a variety of machinery in either the workshop or in the field.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Seedhawk, and Väderstad.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
How to Apply
If you are ready for a change or the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email your application to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs