292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
Join our successful team based in Rotorua. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/JCB). Experience working on agricultural machinery and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is a must. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training around.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Our Bay of Plenty dealership is seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic/Diesel Fitter/Field Service Technician to join its Rotorua based team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery (tractors, mowers, harvesters, etc.);
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales;
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience of field service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office - Landpower New Zealand.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages;
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs