292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Central Districts
- Experienced Service Technician providing high level service repair work on a range of CLAAS Harvest Centre premium machinery
- Join a network of leading providers of agricultural machinery across Australia and New Zealand
- Excellent career opportunities, technical product training and support as well as a great working environment
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB.
Our Central Districts dealership is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician to join its Feilding based team. You will be involved in servicing a range of agricultural machinery, whilst providing exceptional support to customer service and sales. Your day-to-day tasks will include the service work for retail customers as well as assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience of field service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office - Landpower New Zealand.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a service vehicle.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device/mobile phone allowance.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs