Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Dalby
Join our successful team based in Dalby. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/ Seed Hawk/Väderstad). Experience working on agricultural machinery and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is a must. Receive a competitive remuneration package and service vehicle, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Dalby dealership is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join its team. You will be involved in servicing a range of agricultural machinery, whilst providing exceptional support to customer service and sales. Your day-to-day tasks will include the service work for retail customers as well as assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience working on agricultural machinery is preferred;
- Experience working on JAGUAR Forage Harvesters is desirable;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a service vehicle.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device/mobile phone allowance.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about agriculture, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you. Please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs